Today I have a pretty nail tutorial for you. I will teach you how you can recreate these glamorous nails yourself! I was inspired by a picture I saw on Tumblr. If you want to know how I did my nails like this, then keep on reading...
The things you will need for this tutorial are all in the picture below. The colors you will be needing are; neon pink, silver, silver glitters, white and dark blue. You also need a dotting tool. Don't worry if you don't have one, a toothpick or skewer will work just fine.You also might want to use nail polish remover and some cotton swabs.
0: Before you start on this tutorial make sure your nails are clean, so remove any nail polish that might be on there and wash your hands. This will make your nail polish last longer.
1. Start of with two coats of neon pink on your pinkie, index finger and thumb.
2. Use the silver for your ring finger. I coat will probably be enough.
3. Apply two coats of white polish on your middle finger. To make it look more pigmented.
4. Time to put on some extra glitter on your ring finger. Start of with the top of your nails and put a lot of glitters on there. Use less glitter nail polish when you go down the nail. You can use the brush that comes with the nail polish for this.
5. Make sure the white polish is not wet anymore before you move on to the next step.
6. Drip some of the blue polish on a piece of paper. Dip your dotting tool in the polish you just dripped and start drawing two little triangles on the bottom (near the cuticle) of your middle finger nail.
Then draw a zigzag line above the two triangles and make sure it fits. I like to start drawing from the middle and then outwards. Do this until you reached the top of your nail and you are done.
7. Do the same thing on your other hand. If your hands are a little bit shaky like mine are. I would recommend to let your arms rest on the table while you are drawing.
8. Clean up any mistakes by using the swab and nail polish remover and make sure all your nails are dry.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, it is really not that hard to do and the result is looks absolutely gorgeous!