1/06/2013

GOOD TIMES


Christmas break is almost over and it is time to get back to university. I have had a lovely time and I think it will be fun to share my ten favorite activities during the Christmas holidays...


1. Ice skating and going out in Amsterdam with my friend Nathalie.
2. My meetup with my friend Khadija, lots of fun talking while enjoying a hot chocolate!
3. Celebrating the new year with my family, with of course lots of food, yum yum.
4. Changing the layout and name of my blog.
5. Bowling in Zoetermeer with fellow students Thomas and Musti, I just can't do it, haha, I lost!
6. Finally meeting my uncle from Curacao!
7. Spending hours on doing my nails.
8. Going out  in Amersfoort with friends I haven't seen in a while. I love chatting and pooling!
9. Meeting awesome new people.
10. Watching series like Vampire Diaries and Once Upon A Time.

Even though I love holidays I am excited to go back to university again. I am also kind of scared. I feel like tomorrow morning will be like a nightmare, because my whole sleeping pattern is messed up. Tonight I will take a shower, pack my bag, choose the clothes I would like to wear tomorrow and make breakfast and lunch. Everything to prevent missing my train to Amsterdam tomorrow. Lets hope it will help!


17 comments:

  1. Dat klinkt als een geweldige vakantie!
    Heel veel succes morgen :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, great blog you have. I’m a new follower. Would you like to follow each other?

    xx Monica
    Makeup And London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren6/1/13

    You and your friend are really pretty! Goodluck tomorrow morning haha!

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je hebt leuke dingen gedaan in je kerstvakantie, veel meer dan ik. Ik heb de meeste tijd besteed aan mijn website en aan in bed liggen (A)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both looking lovely. Following you :)
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic:) Love christmas holidays:)!

    New post on my blog too! Check it out if you want, maybe we can follow each other via bloglovin/facebook? Would mean a lot to me:)! Will add you back directly!

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pic :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dat klinkt als een leuke vakantie! Jammer dat ze zo snel voorbij gaan hè. Op naar de volgende!!!

    Leuke blog heb je. Ik ga je volgen.

    Liefs, Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8/1/13

    You both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Klinkt als een heerlijke vakantie zoals die moet zijn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely.

    I have some nice news for you and I need your support:
    Would you like to go to New York Fashion Week?
    I don´t know if you already voted for me, but if not, you have still 2 more days to vote for my look and make me win the trip and you to the big apple.
    Here is the link to it http://www.fashiolista.com/blogger-battle/MissKL_Blogger_Battle_NYFW_2013/
    and you can find my outfit on my blog! Thanks for taking your time.
    It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. polo outlet11/6/14

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment ♥