Christmas break is almost over and it is time to get back to university. I have had a lovely time and I think it will be fun to share my ten favorite activities during the Christmas holidays...
1. Ice skating and going out in Amsterdam with my friend Nathalie.
2. My meetup with my friend Khadija, lots of fun talking while enjoying a hot chocolate!
3. Celebrating the new year with my family, with of course lots of food, yum yum.
4. Changing the layout and name of my blog.
5. Bowling in Zoetermeer with fellow students Thomas and Musti, I just can't do it, haha, I lost!
6. Finally meeting my uncle from Curacao!
7. Spending hours on doing my nails.
8. Going out in Amersfoort with friends I haven't seen in a while. I love chatting and pooling!
9. Meeting awesome new people.
10. Watching series like Vampire Diaries and Once Upon A Time.
Even though I love holidays I am excited to go back to university again. I am also kind of scared. I feel like tomorrow morning will be like a nightmare, because my whole sleeping pattern is messed up. Tonight I will take a shower, pack my bag, choose the clothes I would like to wear tomorrow and make breakfast and lunch. Everything to prevent missing my train to Amsterdam tomorrow. Lets hope it will help!