2/06/2013

LIKE A DUDE

I went shopping in Zaandam because there is a Primark over there.  Since it went on a working day it was not as crowded as it is on days like Saturday  I took my time to take a look everywhere and I picked up some really cute things.


The second I walked in the store I saw this really cute cardigan. It is blue and has some red, green and yellow speckles al over it. Unfortunately this was at the guy part of the store, so I went on shopping downstairs where are the girl stuff is.

There I picked up this really cute white cardigan, a bordeaux pencil skirt, some socks and a hairdonut. But I couldn't forget about the guy cardigan, I just had to have it. I went back upstairs and tried it on. It was pretty big even though it was size small. But that's alright, I thought. They sell oversized cardigans for girls as well. I knew exactly how I would style it, so I end up buying the guy cardigan.

That was not the only thing I bought from the guy collection. I also got this hooded cardigan and some cool bracelets. They have great stuff at the guy department. So I would really recommend to take a look there sometime as well!

I also went to Mango to get this cute little cardholder, because I don't like to always take a bag with me and since my wallet is really big I thought this would be practical for going out and stuff like that!

25 comments:

  1. leuke armbandjes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog
    can we follow each other?
    i promise i'll follow back ^^

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post!

    xoxo june.
    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die spullen van de mannenafdeling kunnen inderdaad net zo goed voor vrouwen, leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele leuke armbandjes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke spullen heb je gekocht! Ik vind die armbandjes echt heel cool: typisch iets wat ik zelf ook heel graag zou dragen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/2/13

    Erg leuke stijl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally loveeeeee mango! so its gorgeous! wld love it if you would drop by my blog and follow if u like :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gourgeous!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mooi! Leuke aankopen <3!

    xxx Katy ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisette you bought some great stuff!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lisette! You followed my wrong blog :( Please could you follow my fashion blog at www.junewantsitall.com?? I'm following you~
    xx
    June

    ReplyDelete
  14. Playing dress up with the boys is so much fun. I can't wait to see how you style everything!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice blog, I am your new follower, follow me back?

    Kisses,
    Dinna
    www.the-fashionette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the thights and the skirt :)

    xo
    Stéphie

    www.turningpointstatement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. what lovely pieces. I'm really into bracelets at the moment and really like the onces you have picked xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the Bordeaux skirt & wallet! Gorgeous pieces!!! :)
    Stop over my blog too dear! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your blog
    followed xoxo
    www.thekaybook.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love some of the men's stuff - I totally agree that they have some great things in their section... :) Lovely finds & I love Primark too :)

    Lots of love,
    Sabina
    Xxx

    Find out how YOU can be featured on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanx for your comment girl,love the accessories. shall we follow each other >let me know XSE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment ♥