Today I have a few things to share with you. An outfit, bunnynails tutorial and some personal work.
Project Personal Pie
After four weeks of hard work the website www.personalpie.nl is finally finished. I worked on this project with Abel, Mike and Nathalie. Everyone was so excited and worked really hard to make this site as great as possible. The only thing is that it is in dutch, so it will be kind of hard to understand if you don't speak dutch. But basically personalpie.nl is a website where you easily can create your personal pie. You can combine you favorite flavors, choose the right topside for your pie. This project is for my university so unfortunately, you can not actually order the pie :(. But I think the concept is great! Create your account and get started, and of course, let me know what you think of it!
Lets move on to the actual outfit. I am wearing this really cute top from H&M. It is a little bit shorter and has got this really pretty mint-blue color and has some glitters in it as well. I really like the neckline of this shirt, you can wear it of the shoulder like I did, or not. I just combined this top with my favorite pair of black skinny jeans from ONLY and my black and grey VANS.
For accessories my bracelets are from Las Lunas, my ring is from SIX and my watch is from Steel by Quartz.
Did you notice my nails? They are all pink but there is a little white bunny on my ring finger Thought that was a cute detail. It is actually really easy to do. I will just explain how you do this in a few steps.
01. Start of with clean nails.
02. Paint all of your nails pink.
03. Take a white nail polish and use the brush that comes with the polish to create a circle. This will be the face of the rabbit.
04. Use the same polish to draw two stripes upwards. These will be the ears.
05. Take the same pink polish to draw a tiny little dot. This is the nose.
06. Use that pink polish to draw two thin lines in its ears.
07. Give your rabbit two eyes by placing two dots on its face.
And we are done. So simple is it!
I really hope you liked this post even though it has got such deserve subjects!