4/10/2013

AMSTERDAM AT NIGHT


How are you all? It feels good to write on my blog again. The last few weeks I just have been so busy with everything related to university and friends, I almost forgot how much fun blogging is! But I am back now with a head full of ideas. In these busy weeks I also went to some pretty awesome clubs in Amsterdam that I would love to share with you. If you will ever go to Amsterdam, you know where to go! Today I am talking about AIR and Studio80, both at Rembrandt square.


AIR
First of all Club AIR, the place where the picture above was taken. AIR is a really nice place with a modern look and feel. The music is mostly house and sounds catchy. Perfect ambiance to dance the night away. I actually went to Cookie club with some friends. We were there pretty early, but I recommend  to go there a little bit later in the evening, everyone is a lot more enthusiastic then!

Studio80
You've got to love Studio80. The interior of this place is really basic.Think about black bare walls, iron stairs and just a little black entrance door. If you are into electro music this place is worth visiting. This is probably my favorite club right now.

Efoxcity
Talking about going out, last week I came across this really nice web shop efoxcity.com.  If you are looking for a nice party outfit you should definitely check this puppy out. They sell evening dresses and prom dresses under 100 dollars! For the guys out there, they also have some nice clothing for men.
I personally was most excited about the jewelry. You can also get the prettiest jewelry there for a decent price. I am thinking about purchasing necklace 1,2, 3 or 4.



 I am not sure which necklace I like the best, what do you think?

37 comments:

  1. Lauren10/4/13

    im happy ur back finally!
    Love to read your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first necklace! So a statement piece!! :)

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice necklaces!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/camouflage.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second one =) thnx for your comment on my blog, keep in contact.
    xoxo
    -Mireia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the necklaces! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is amazing :)
    would you like to follow each other? <3
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! love the 4th necklace the most! xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the necklaces! number 1 is super super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You represent everything I like

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Efoxcity, I've just made a post with the second necklace they send me!
    Nice pic :)

    http://moongreyhound.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful necklaces!
    Maybe you might consider following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will wait for you on my blog!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lisette, Thanks for the tips about amsterdam! I am going there in a few weeks. I cant wait!! The picture is great!!
    Well Enjoy your sunday! Bye!
    X may.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely blog girl, je kan perfect stappen in amsterdam ! Really love Amsterdam. Welke ketting ligt er helemaal aan wat je aanhebt maar ik ga voor 1

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow you with bloglovin and GFC girl, so see you there !XSE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wat een leuke tips! Ik wil zeker nog een keertje naar Air :-)
    En ketting nummer drie is m'n grote favoriet!

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful necklaces! I think that number 4 is the best :)

    xx
    www.magdalenacibis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Meid,

    Je outfit is gaaf en je bent echt een goede inspiratie :)

    Ik kwam toevallig op je blog en ben direct verslaafd dus moet ik je wel achtervolgen ;)

    Kom gerust een langs :)

    Liefs,

    Janice

    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this so much!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all this!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  22. If you were to ask me, I certainly love necklace number 4. In my opinion, it can be worn at any occasion. Just look at the design, it’s simple yet elegant! I think it’s best to stay simple yet stunning, right? Rather than use various colors and create a wrong impression.


    Our Webblog Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete
  23. amazing blog!

    following you now via bloglovin.
    check out my blog, too :)

    i also have a giveaway at the moment - you can win a steve madden bag in neon green!
    http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2013/05/giveaway-stylefruits.html

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you sooo much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm new on Instagram,maybe you like my site?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  25. What fantastic jewelry! Sounds like you had a great time at the Amsterdam clubs!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey,
    Nice post..
    Would you like to follow each other..!!
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. just love your room :)

    Hope you visit me on my blog … Maybe you like to follow each other :)
    Sandra
    Sunkissed Lovechild

    ReplyDelete
  29. polo outlet11/6/14

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the nice post

    Packers and Movers Bangalore Will Ensure Tension-Free Move

    Ready to move? Request free quotes today!

    Packers and Movers Bangalore @ http://www.shiftingguide.in/packers-and-movers-bangalore.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment ♥