4/14/2014

SHOPPING IN COLOGNE

I went to Germany for one day with my boyfriend, his brother and a ballet friend of mine Rianne. While the boys where hanging out at a sports fair, Rianne and I took the train to the center of Cologne to do some shopping...






When you walk out of the central train station you cannot mis the huge cathedral. It is right in front of the station. Of course we had to take a picture of it. Behind the cathedral are all of the shops. I love Cologne, it has lots of shopping streets.

Shopping with Rianne was lovely! I picked up some really cool items including the daisy top that was on my wish list and a really cute bag. You will be able to see the items I bought in an outfit post very soon.

I really recommend visiting Cologne. Our trip to Cologne definitely was so much fun and I will go back there for sure!

Also, you can now find 24/7 Stylish on Facebook. Please hit the like button to support my blog!

21 comments:

  1. Ziet er super leuk uit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice blog! :) I want to make the cheese-cake hahaha
    Have you seen my new post on my blog? Take an eye ;)
    http://ggladies.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna K.14/4/14

    I need to go there to do some spring shopping!
    Love your blog as always.

    XO Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos, you look stunning :)

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw dat ziet er erg mooi uit daar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw ziet er heel mooi uit daar! Leuke foto's ook! Ik moet snel maar eens Duitsland gaan bezoeken (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cologne is a really beautiful city! And going shopping is really beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik vind Keulen ook een hele leuke shopstad! Binnenkort nog een keertje doen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ziet er super uit mooie foto ook liefs, x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oeh, ziet er gaaf uit zeg! Ook de foto's, moet super leuk zijn geweest. Ik ga donderdag naar Parijs, ook heel veel zin in. Liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my how stunningly beautiful is that cathedral?! Europe has the most gorgeous architecture, it's insane!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fleur15/4/14

    Heey Lisette leuke blog heb je zeg! Keulen lijkt me ook super gaaf om heen te gaan.

    Kusjes Fleur

    ReplyDelete
  13. This architecture looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wauwww wat een gave foto's!! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I went there years ago to visit my ex-roomate (we lived together in LA for a summer). It's so fun seeing photos of the city again! Sounds like you had a lovely day too :) It's bound to be good when shopping is involved. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! I am find information on this topic as I am working on a business project. How did you get to be this great? Its remarkable to see someone put so much passion into a subject.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment ♥