Hey loves! It is spring and when I think of spring I think of flowers and colorfulness. It is time to try something new. Grab your favorite nail polishes and get started on this spring-inspired nail tutorial. It is very easy to do!
Things you will need are nail polish in pretty colors. I used the colors white, hot pink, mint green, yellow and a baby pink. You will also need a dotting tool, if you don't have one a toothpick will be fine. You can use nail polish remover to clean up any mistakes.
Now lets get started
1. Start of with clean nails.
2. Paint all of your nails white, I did two coats of it to make sure it looks more pigmented.
3. Now we are going to draw some flowers. Take the hot pink polish en spill some of it on paper. Now grab your dotting tool en dip it in the polish. To draw the petal of the flowers, make a dot and swipe it to the side. I used five dots for each flower. Draw as much flowers as you like in any color you like.
4. There is a party on my ring finger. To create this effect use two colors that you like. I used yellow and baby pink. Now go ahead and just make some tiny dots with your dotting tool.
5. Finish of with some transparent nail polish to make your spring nails last longer.
There you go! I hope you liked this spring-inspired nail tutorial and if you recreate it please let me know. See ya!