It is spring and that asks for some fresh, light and healthy food. I can not describe how delicious this strawberry cheesecake is. I have made this a lot of times before and I still love it. This time I made it again with my boyfriend and guess what you can make this yourself as well! Just follow the steps and make your very own strawberry cheesecake. I bet you will love it!
- Country Cookies (250 gram)
- Dairy butter (75 gram)
- 6 sheets of gelatin
- Whipped cream (2,5 dl)
- Quark (5 dl)
- Sugar (200 gram)
- Baking paper
Before we start
Take a springform and cover it with baking paper. You can use butter to stick the paper to the sides of the springform.
For the bottom
1. Crumble the country cookies, you can use a rollin pin for this or just a knife.
2. Melt the butter in a pan.
3. Stir the cookie crumbs through the butter.
4. Stroke the cookie mixture all over the bottom of the springform until it looks nice and smooth. You can use the back of a spoon to press it down.
For the filling
1. Wash the strawberries and cut them in pieces.
2. Weak the sheets of gelatin in cold water for about five minutes.
3. Heat the whipped cream together with the sugar until it almost cooks. Then get it off the fire.
4. Squeeze out the gelatin and stir it through the whipped cream until the mixture looks smooth.
5. When it starts to bind get the quark and stir it through the mixture until it looks smooth again.
6. Poor the mixture over the back of a spoon inside the springform.
7. Sprinkle the strawberry pieces in the springform.
8. Cover the springform with cling film and put it in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
9. Then it is time to get that strawberry cheesecake out of your fridge and present it on a nice plate.
That is all you have to do to create this amazing strawberry cheesecake! I really hope you will love this recipe as much as I do!