Today I decided to bake these delicious lemon cupcakes. They are fresh, light and taste so good, I am pretty sure you will love them! They are perfect for a high tea with you friends or just for any kind of day, like today. Lucky for you they are really easy to make, so lets get started!
♥ 125 g butter
♥ 125 g sugar
♥ 125 g self raising flour
♥ 2 eggs
♥ 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
♥ 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
♥ 10 to 12 paper cake tins
1. Preheat your oven to 190 C.
2. Place the paper cake tins on the baking tray and set it a side for now.
3. Use a mixer to mix the butter with the sugar until it gets nice and soft.
4. Add the eggs, self raising flour and the lemon juice to the mixture and mix it again.
5. Fill the prepared cake tins with the mixture and put them in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes. You can check if they are ready by sticking a skewer into the center of the cupcake, if it comes out clean then they are good.
6. Let the cupcakes cool down a bit on a rack.
7. You can add a topping to make it more fancy if you like, but I didn't do that this time.
I hope you all liked this recipe and try it out, because it is definitely worth the little effort :)