8/26/2014

LOVELY BRACELET


A little while ago I discovered a really nice website where it's possible to create personalized jewelry. I think this is just so cool and couldn't wait to order a piece of jewelry for my own. Besides that I think it would be a lovely present for others. 

Bracelet
On mijnnaamketting.nl I created my personalized bracelet. I love it so much! I choose for a real silver (0.925) bracelet with a simple heart design. One side of the heart is engraved with my boyfriends name Duco and the other with my name. I really like the way it looks, I think it is so cute and romantic. My boyfriend really liked the bracelet as well!

Gift idea
Personalized jewelry is a great present for yourself. I think it is a really sweet gesture to engrave someone else's name on a piece of jewelry and actually wear it. My boyfriends reaction confirmed my thought.
Besides that I think it is really great if you order jewelry as a gift for someone you really care about. The bracelet was wrapped up in a cute silver colored box which makes it already look like a gift.

Webshop
The webshop offers a wide range of necklaces, bracelets and pendants which you can personalize. So I would recommend to take a look! If you are looking for the exact same heart bracelet you can find it here. At the moment you can get a 10% discount with the code below.

Discount code: 247STYLISH




What do you think about my new bracelet?



In collaboration with mijnnaamketting.nl


21 comments:

  1. Een erg mooie zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I was looking for a nice present for my little sister and I really like this gift idea! Thanks for sharing!

    x Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, supermooi! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooi en lief kettinkje! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgan26/8/14

    Super cute bracelet! I love that you can put someones name on it. It makes jewelry a lot more personal! I also think that you and your bf Duco are really cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een super mooi armbandje! En ik vind het idee dat je de naam van je vriend er in hebt laten graveren en dus altijd bij je draagt echt heel erg leuk. Zou precies iets voor mij zijn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtig armbandje!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Héél mooi, echt iets wat iedereen kan dragen.
    Ook fijn dat het echt zilver is, en dus niet afgaat na enkele keren dragen!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hij ziet er heel erg mooi uit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw. Hij is echt heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik vind hem heel erg lief, mooie ketting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so cute, what a great piece! I love personalizing jewelry.

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Altijd leuk van die juweeltjes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Echt een hele leuke armband!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wat een lief armbandje!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment ♥